SmileBasket.com is an online venue for its users who will be selling and
buying products, within SmileBasket.coms policies, designed by people,
communities, and organizations and placed in an online store on the
website. The products will be sold/bought by vendors, customers,
individuals with no direct involvement of SmileBasket.com in the transaction.
As such the quality, legality, ownership and any other claims and
aspects listed by the seller of the product cannot be controlled by
SmileBasket.com. However SmileBasket.com has procurement and curating in place for
the items listed on its website to guarantee their authenticity.
SmileBasket.com.com does not claim ownership of your content on the
website. You grant SmileBasket.com India Pvt Ltd rights to enable, use any
information in your content. You allow SmileBasket.com.com to store,
reproduce, or reformat your content and display it on SmileBasket.com in any
way. SmileBasket.com will disclose your personal information only in
This policy covers the use of the website: www.smilebasket.com.com and
the services provided by and provided SmileBasket.com India Pvt Ltd., Mumbai,
India. The information contained in this website is for general
information purposes only. The information is provided by SmileBasket.com India
Pvt Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and
correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express
or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability
or availability with respect to the website or the information,
products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any
purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore
strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including
without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any
loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising
out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are
not under the control of SmileBasket.com. We have no control over the
nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any
links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views
expressed within them. In addition, some services offered through the
Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions published by
SmileBasket.com.com from time to time; your use of such services is subject
to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into
this Agreement by this reference.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
However, SmileBasket.comstore.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be
liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical
issues beyond our control.
Listing and Selling:
SmileBasket.com allows users to list their products by creating their
account on the website, subject to being approved by us. Users will be
allowed to create their own stores wherein they will be listing all
products which comply with SmileBasket.coms policies and legal regulations.
Each listing should be accurate, not from the list of prohibited items
and as informative and truthful as possible. The listings can be in the
form of text, graphics and pictures only on our website.
SmileBasket.com reserves the right to remove a listed product at its sole
discretion if any item does not comply legally, or with the general
You are solely responsible for the information and content shared on our website and it shall not be or contain:
- False and misleading
- fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, unauthorized, counterfeit or stolen goods
- obscene or pornography, adult goods
- Infringe upon any third-party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade
secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of
publicity or privacy
- any code of a destructive nature that may damage, interfere with, intercept or collect any system, data or personal information
- Body parts or organs of living beings
- Unlawful information, impersonation or false representation
List of Prohibited Items:
1) Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other
sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other
media); escort or prostitution services ; Website access and/or website
memberships of pornography or illegal sites
2) Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne
3) Body parts which includes organs or other body parts
4) Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
5) Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
6) Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors
7) Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
8) Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials
9) Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of
software, video games and other licensed or protected materials,
including OEM or bundled software
10) Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or
imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that
would normally require such an association; fake autographs,
counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods
11) Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and
drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
12) Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
13) Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
14) Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets,
memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content
15) Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles
16) Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to
guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software,
servers, websites, or other protected property
17) Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts
18) Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
19) Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that:
a). Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors
b). Encourage or incite violent acts
c). Promote intolerance or hatred.
20) Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
21) Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online
pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a
prescription by a licensed medical practitioner
22) Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous
materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic,
flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
23) Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing
mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial
solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges
and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides;
postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment;
goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
24) Securities which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products
25) Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
26) Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products
27) Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
28) Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges
29) Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc of animals.
30) Multi Level Marketing collection fees
31) Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
32) Work-at-home approach and/or Work-at-home information
33) Drop-shipped merchandise
34) Any product or service which is not in compliance with all
applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or
international including the laws of India.
35) The Merchant providing services that have the potential of
casting the EBS and/or Payment Gateway facilitators in a poor light
and/or that may be prone to Buy & Deny attitude of thecardholders
when billed (e.g. Adult material/ Mature content/Escort services/
friend finders) and thus leading to chargeback and fraud losses.
36) Businesses or websites that operate within the scope of laws
which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g.
Web-based telephony, Websites supplying medicines or controlled substances, websites that promise online match-making)
37) Businesses outrightly banned by law (e.g. Betting & Gambling/
publications or content that is likely to be interpreted by the
authorities as leading to moral turpitude or decadence or incite caste/communal tensions, lotteries/sweepstakes & games of chance.
38) The Merchant who deal in intangible goods/ services (eg. Software
download/ Health/ Beauty Products), and businesses involved in pyramid
marketing schemes or get-rich-quick schemes.
Any other product or
Service, which in the sole opinion of either the EBS or the Payment
Gateway facilitators , is detrimental to the image and interests of
either of them / both of them, as communicated by either of them/ both of them to the Merchant from time to time.
This shall be without
prejudice to any other terms & conditions mentioned in this
39) Bulk marketing tools which includes email, lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
40) Web-based telephony/ SMS/Text/Facsimile services or Calling
Cards. Bandwidth or Data transfer/ allied services. Voice process
/knowledge process services.
41) Mailing lists.