SmileBasket.com is an online venue for its users who will be selling and buying products, within SmileBasket.coms policies, designed by people, communities, and organizations and placed in an online store on the website. The products will be sold/bought by vendors, customers, individuals with no direct involvement of SmileBasket.com in the transaction. As such the quality, legality, ownership and any other claims and aspects listed by the seller of the product cannot be controlled by SmileBasket.com. However SmileBasket.com has procurement and curating in place for the items listed on its website to guarantee their authenticity.
This policy covers the use of the website: www.smilebasket.com.com and the services provided by and provided SmileBasket.com India Pvt Ltd., Mumbai, India. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SmileBasket.com India Pvt Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SmileBasket.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. In addition, some services offered through the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions published by SmileBasket.com.com from time to time; your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SmileBasket.comstore.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Listing and Selling:
SmileBasket.com allows users to list their products by creating their account on the website, subject to being approved by us. Users will be allowed to create their own stores wherein they will be listing all products which comply with SmileBasket.coms policies and legal regulations. Each listing should be accurate, not from the list of prohibited items and as informative and truthful as possible. The listings can be in the form of text, graphics and pictures only on our website.
You are solely responsible for the information and content shared on our website and it shall not be or contain:
List of Prohibited Items:
1) Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services ; Website access and/or website memberships of pornography or illegal sites
2) Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne
3) Body parts which includes organs or other body parts
4) Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
5) Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
6) Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors
7) Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
8) Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials
9) Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software
10) Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods
11) Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
12) Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
13) Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
14) Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content
15) Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles
16) Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property
17) Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts
18) Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
19) Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that:
a). Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors
b). Encourage or incite violent acts
c). Promote intolerance or hatred.
20) Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
21) Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner
22) Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
23) Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
24) Securities which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products
25) Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
26) Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products
27) Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
28) Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges
29) Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc of animals.
30) Multi Level Marketing collection fees
31) Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
32) Work-at-home approach and/or Work-at-home information
33) Drop-shipped merchandise
34) Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India.
35) The Merchant providing services that have the potential of casting the EBS and/or Payment Gateway facilitators in a poor light and/or that may be prone to Buy & Deny attitude of thecardholders when billed (e.g. Adult material/ Mature content/Escort services/ friend finders) and thus leading to chargeback and fraud losses.
36) Businesses or websites that operate within the scope of laws which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g. Web-based telephony, Websites supplying medicines or controlled substances, websites that promise online match-making)
37) Businesses outrightly banned by law (e.g. Betting & Gambling/ publications or content that is likely to be interpreted by the authorities as leading to moral turpitude or decadence or incite caste/communal tensions, lotteries/sweepstakes & games of chance.
38) The Merchant who deal in intangible goods/ services (eg. Software
download/ Health/ Beauty Products), and businesses involved in pyramid
marketing schemes or get-rich-quick schemes.
Any other product or Service, which in the sole opinion of either the EBS or the Payment Gateway facilitators , is detrimental to the image and interests of either of them / both of them, as communicated by either of them/ both of them to the Merchant from time to time.
This shall be without prejudice to any other terms & conditions mentioned in this Agreement.
39) Bulk marketing tools which includes email, lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
40) Web-based telephony/ SMS/Text/Facsimile services or Calling Cards. Bandwidth or Data transfer/ allied services. Voice process /knowledge process services.
41) Mailing lists.